Friday, October 12, 2007

Waistline


Here's a picture of me in a new maternity outfit (Photo by Jim). I woke up this morning feeling happy and full of energy. It could be because I went to the gym last night and walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes. Or maybe since I'm getting closer to the second trimester, some of the "blah" feelings are fading? I hope so!

Yesterday I wore a pair of pre-pregnancy pants for the last time. It was my biggest pair of pants, and I used to need a belt to keep them up, but when I put the pants on yesterday they fit snug enough to stay up without the belt. I tried to put the belt on anyway out of habit, but it didn't fit! My belts are now too small for me and baby. Wow, it amazes me what a few pounds in a concentrated area can do to my waistline.

1 comment:

ebeth said...

You look so happy! BTW, my favorite, favorite food in the world is a simple oxtail soup - rich in iron. Let me know if you'd like the recipe.