Sunday, December 9, 2007

First baby gift from us



Bob and I went to a "meet the doulas" event at Natural Resources in the Mission district over the weekend. We are still keeping our eyes and ears open for a doula that we really like. Natural Resources is a place that hosts many parenting classes, as well as a store that sells baby care items. We found this cute onesie with a giraffe on it that I fell in love with, so Bob bought it for us while I was in the rest room. So sweet! And I love the little giraffe. Whenever I see it, it makes me so happy! And it makes it seem more real that we will have a baby living with us next year.

We are 21 weeks along in the pregnancy, and everything is going well. I'm feeling healthy, I'm eating well, and sleeping as much as I am able. Bob is staying active by playing a lot of tennis and some Frisbee every weekend. We joined Netflix last week, and we've enjoyed watching a few films so far. It has been nice spending a lot of time at home together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bob, you look too cute in that onesie!! ;) We can't wait to see you guys! xxCP+