Saturday, May 3, 2008

4 days old


Bob took this cute picture today. We went for a walk to the grocery store this morning. Our first family outing.

Last night for the first time I was unable to soothe Juniper with my touch or a feeding, which is all that was needed for the first 3 1/2 days of her life. I was tired and when I couldn't get her to stop wailing, I started crying myself. Bob ended up taking over and he used "The Happiest Baby on the Block" tips to sooth her and it worked. He was great, and he gave me a nice break. Today he has been taking more turns holding her and soothing her during the times when she's not feeding. He enjoys hanging out with her! And he's great at using the soothing techniques.

Here's some pictures I took today:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, we always say that book is the reason we kept Henry. Really works! ktb

lorigirl said...

Today is May 6. Happy One Week in the World, Juniper!

Love,
Aunt Lori

Rachel Li said...

Ceeutie cute cute.