Thursday, March 20, 2008

New Skool clothing


While walking in Golden Gate Park on Sunday, Bob and I met Nate1, the creator of new skool. Here is a picture of me and Nate1. Notice the hip sweatshirt I am wearing in the photo. The sweatshirt is actually Bob's, but I wore it because it closes over my belly bump so easily. It is a brown hoodie sweatshirt with a drawing of red headphones embroidered on the front. Bob and I both love this design. And now we've met the designer! I noticed him walking toward us and I thought to myself that his sweatshirt looked similar to mine, and then he approached us to say that he is the new skool artist and he thanked us for supporting his company. So cool!

The same design is printed on baby onesies, and Bob and I have wanted to get this onesie for the baby since before we were pregnant. It is sold at a store called Wishbone in our neighborhood (Irving St & 7th Ave). Well, a couple weekends ago Bob finally dished out the cash and bought the onesie for Baby. It is brown with pink headphones. Bob brought it home and talked about how there was a matching sweatshirt that he wanted to get, and so later that day we went back to the store and got it.

We had a great conversation with Nate and his family on Sunday. He's super friendly and interesting. Check out his talents at the new skool website: http://shopnewskool.com/

No comments: