Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Out to dinner

Yesterday my big event was to drive across the Bay Bridge with Juni to Oakland. We picked up Bob from work so that we could meet his Market Hall friends for dinner in Berkeley. Our friend Helen is in town from Virginia, and last night was the only chance for her to meet Juniper, so we decided to try having me and Juni join in on their traditional dinner gathering. We changed her diaper in the restaurant bathroom, I fed her at the table while keeping her hidden under my Bebe Au Lait apron, and Bob and I took turns holding her in the sling and bouncing her up and down to keep her content. Bob did most of the bouncing during the meal, which allowed me to relax and enjoy.

Here are some photos from last night taken on Helen's camera.



3 comments:

lorigirl said...

The restaurant looks cozy. Where is it?

jenfaith said...

Digs on Dwight @ Sacramento.

http://www.digsbistro.com/

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for making the trek over to Berkeley. I am so-o-o glad to have seen you & Bob and meet Juni! She is too, too adorable and she was such a trooper that night.