Sunday, April 20, 2008

Belly Cast!

Yesterday (Saturday) we went to a partners prenatal yoga & massage workshop. It was 3 hours long and it was great. I felt so happy and relaxed afterwards. Bob did a good job massaging me into bliss. We learned some acupressure points that are good for encouraging the start of labor. We've been holding those points with good intentions.

Some people have been asking me lately if I have "dropped" yet. I usually say that I don't know. I was told it happens gradually for most women. Yesterday Bob told me that my belly does look lower, and I've noticed that I am able to eat more comfortably lately. So it does seem that the baby is working her way down the path. We are feeling ready for the baby to join us this week. She will be a taurus.

Today we had some arts 'n' crafts fun and Bob made a plaster cast of my belly on our due date! Happy 4/20!



1 comment:

lorigirl said...

That looks pretty cool, Jen!