Friday, April 25, 2008

No news Friday

We are hanging in there. No signs of labor yet. Baby is low in the pelvis. Walking happens only slowly today. Bathroom breaks are many. I had an acupressure treatment and I walked the steps. I did 5 loads of laundry and am feeling prepared for labor to start soon. I've been considering trying nipple stimulation with a breast pump to see if it will help labor to start, but so far I haven't felt inspired enough to do it. Though I did clean all the parts of my new Medela pump so it is ready if I decide to try it. I didn't sleep very well last night, and I'm hoping to sleep longer tonight. Sometimes I feel extrememly excited about the baby's expected arrival. I'm working on staying calm and relaxed because that is a better way to be in labor, and labor is more likely to start if I am calm. Thanks for checking in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Squishy is sending reiki.