Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Diapers Delivered

Today we received our first bag of cloth diapers from Tiny Tots. It came with the diaper hamper and the diaper covers that we ordered. Here's our bag of 80 infant sized diapers.

And we found a place for the diaper hamper to fit in the bathroom.

I've been noticing Juniper trees a lot more lately. It makes me feel happy whenever I notice another Juniper tree or bush. Here's one that Bob and I passed on our walk this evening.


If you aren't familiar with what Juniper looks like, here's a picture where you can see the blue Juniper berries. (Click the picture to see it bigger.)

This is a staircase that Bob and I have been climbing regularly lately. I climbed it twice today. There are about 225 steps, and I take them 2 at a time. I heard that it can help bring on labor to go on walks and climb stairs. It is also helping me to be fit. About 3/4 of the way up, I usually feel pretty tired and I start asking Bob for the epidural.


2 comments:

lorigirl said...

Hooray, Jen. Keep up the good work. Tomorrow's the big day :-P

Love, Juni's Aunt Lori

ebeth said...

These posts brought me many smiles. Great job on the stairs and smart choice on the cloth diapers. I just read this fact about disposables yesterday: in 2006, "American babies wear 3.6 million tons of disposables, constituting 2.1% of municipal waste."