Sunday, April 13, 2008

Warm weather


Saturday was hot! It was warm weather like an East Coast Spring day. Bob, Lori and I went for a walk on Ocean Beach. This is a photo of my belly bump shadow on the sand. Bob's shadow is in the picture, too, and if you can't tell he gets the photo credit for this one. I wasn't able to walk very far before I got pretty tired and wanted to turn back. We spent some time sitting on a log on the beach and watching the waves. I learned for the first time that those Ice Plants bloom flowers. I've admired these succulent plants for years and I never knew they blossom!


We spent Sunday indoors today. I worked on doing chores around the house. I'm feeling healthy, I'm staying hydrated and noticing the baby's movements a lot more. She is getting bigger, and so I'm feeling big. Her bottom is tucked under my ribs which is uncomfortable unless I sit up very tall or lay on my side. I'm becoming more aware that there is a real baby snuggled up inside there. Could be any day now that we get to meet her.

No comments: