Sunday, April 27, 2008

Burger


Here's a picture of me and JJ Schultz at Burger Joint on Valencia Street. I ate a hamburger today. I think it was the first time since highschool. I got the idea in my head that I wanted to try eating a burger, and so Bob and I went to the mission and invited JJ to eat beef with us. I surprised myself by enjoying my meal and eating the whole thing! We had a nice, relaxing time at Burger Joint. Afterwards, Bob and I went to Herbivore and I had a vegan strawberry shake and some steak fries. (We didn't get the fries at Burger Joint because they are fried in peanut oil, and Bob is allergic to peanuts.) It was a beautiful, warm, sunny day. On the way home we stopped by Rainbow Grocery store and stocked up on some food and drink items to have ready for when we are new parents.

Tonight I tried the breast pump again and it had no effect that I could notice. Now is the time that we wait. We saw this stencil on the sidewalk today in the mission.

1 comment:

lorigirl said...

Man, my second guess was wrong, too! I better not go gambling anytime soon. Come out, Juni, and see the nice weather we are having!